Day and Night - Funeral Services
Advice and support
Surrounded by a friendly, perfectly trained and informed team, we are at your entire disposal, will provide you with all the support and discretion you need by being available for you at all times, in order to organize everything down to the smallest detail and accompany you in these difficult times, with respect and dignity.
Tasks devolved to the Funeral Home Company
- Burial permit , issued by the registrar, on the basis of the death certificate issued by the doctor who certified the death, as well as the family record book provided by the family;
- Death certificate (s) , if desired, to announce the death to the various insurances of your dear deceased;
- File for cremation , to allow cremation of the body, if necessary;
- Contacts with the civil status, the parish, the municipal administration, the technical service, the municipal police, the funeral center, the gravediggers, the marble worker, etc.
- Announcement in the newspapers, indicated for convenience, but not compulsory;
- Reservations of the café (s) and restaurant (s) for the reception of family, friends, companies, clubs, contemporaries, etc., after the funeral = recommended according to the habits and customs of the place, without being obligatory.
- Memorandum after death , form provided by the Funeral Services, procedures to be carried out by the family;