Day and Night – Undertakers
Advice and support
Surrounded by a friendly, perfectly trained and informed team, we are at your entire disposal, will provide you with all the support and discretion that is appropriate by being available for you at all times, in order to organize everything down to the smallest detail and accompany you in these difficult times, with respect and dignity.
Tasks assigned to the undertaker's company
- Burial permit, drawn up by the civil registrar, on the basis of the death certificate issued by the doctor who declared the death, as well as the family record book given by the family;
- Death certificate(s), if desired, to announce the death to the various insurance companies of your dear deceased;
- Folder for cremation, in order to allow the cremation of the body, if necessary;
- contacts with civil status, the parish, the municipal administration, the technical service, the municipal police, the funeral center, the gravediggers, the marble worker, etc.
- Announcement in newspapers, indicated for convenience, but not mandatory;
- Reservations café(s) and restaurant(s) for the reception of family, friends, companies, clubs, contemporaries, etc., after the funeral = recommended according to the habits and customs of the place, without however being obligatory.
- Memory aid after death, form given by the Funeral Directors, of the procedures to be carried out by the family;