For a dignified and respectful farewell
what falls to us
We are doing it
Tasks assigned to the undertaker's company
Nowadays, funeral directors take care of everything and take care of everything, so that no small detail is forgotten.
Everything is organized in a methodical way and carried out in agreement with the bereaved family, who can, if they wish, assist and even help with the various tasks above, inherent in the death.
Professionalism should not prevent the participation of families in these different tasks that are carried out around and for the deceased.
The gestures made by loved ones have a meaning. They have therapeutic value. The formalities, more and more carried out by the company of Funeral Directors:
- Burial permit drawn up by the civil registrar, on the basis of the death certificate, issued by the doctor who certified the death, and the family record book given by the family
- Death certificate(s), if desired, to announce the death to the various insurance/provident insurance of the deceased
- Record for cremation, to allow for it, if applicable
- Contacts with civil status, the parish, the municipal administration, the technical service, the municipal/municipal police, the funeral center, the gravediggers, the marble worker, the reservation of café(s)-restaurant(s), etc
- Announcement in the newspapers, indicated for convenience, but not obligatory
- Reservation of café(s) and restaurant(s) for the reception of family, friends, companies, clubs, class, etc., after the funeral = recommended according to customs of the place, without however being obligatory.
I want you to take care of a death that has occurred or is about to occur
Entrusting us with the organization of the funeral means trusting us and trusting in our know-how, experienced for more than 30 years throughout French-speaking Switzerland. To ensure that this last tribute goes smoothly and in full compliance with your expectations, we offer a wide range of products, from the most classic to the most innovative, in order to best meet your wishes and requirements.
Trusting us also means being able to take advantage of our advice, based on a lifetime spent serving grieving families, both in the choice of ceremony and in the organization of commemorations.
Whatever the type of ceremony chosen, the body of your dearly departed must be placed in a coffin. In order to correspond to the image of the deceased and to respect your budget, we offer 4 ranges of coffins, which are distinguished mainly by the quality of the wood chosen and its ornaments.
Being at the forefront of innovation with our personalized coffins, we offer them to you exclusively.
Our solid wood coffins
Our personalized caskets
Our monuments – Funeral Arts
(some examples of our achievements – more details by visiting the corresponding site)
Single or double monuments | children's stelae | cinerary tombs
More info on www.monument-funeraire.ch